Who We Need – Full Stack (c# asp.net, azure) Developer:
We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer with a proven track
record in implementing saas products, custom solutions using enterprise-level technology,
platforms, practices, and a keen interest in cloud applications (SaaS).
As a .Net Developer you should be an integral part of the development
team to deliver on development requirements or to solve challenges on a
project, as well as making sure best practice coding is adhered to during
Key Responsibility of the Product Team Members:
- Work with the Technical Leads in designing and
building solutions using a broad range of platforms, primarily .Net and
- Designing, programming, testing, debugging,
and enhancing existing and new software solutions
- Provide support and stability in existing and
- Integrate new solutions with existing systems
- Assist in providing accurate effort
estimations and costings for scoped solutions
- Take ownership and assist team memberss with
- Mentor team members and assist with building
capability and skill
- Provide planning and estimates for agile sprint planning
- Engage clients in technical and business process conversations
- Provide support and training to user, clients and business.
- Ensure product and technologies used confirm to high infosec standards required for our customers.
- Monitor, triage & diagnose issues in production incidents
- Maintain and improve change management, information and secure development practices across whole of company.
Skills required to apply for the role of Full Stack .Net Developer?
- At least 5 years of experience
in .NET development using web technologies and C#,
- Experience in 1 or more
of the following web technologies: Web API, WCF (SOAP beneficial, REST
essential), MVC, ASP.Net.
- CSS frameworks such as TailwindCSS, Bootstrap.
- Experience in working with MS
SQL for transactions and querying
- Excellent understanding of Entity
Framework and ORM
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
understanding of N-Tier, DDD, SOLID
- Comfortable working with source control
such as TFS or GIT
- Excellent understanding of Identity Frameworks such as
OAuth, Azure AD, ASP Identity
- Ability to work effectively within a remote first company and
- Ability to manage your time and workload effectively and raise any potential project risks to the project team
- • Ability to collaborate on development and conceptualise tasks with team (across multiple geographies and time zones)
Not sure if you match the criteria ? we are always looking for strong people across all web skillsets so reach out anyway.