No of Positions: 2
Project Start: October 2021
The Account manager will be responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports. Account Manager will also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers and oversee all the project account to ensure efficient delivery of value to the customers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Day to Day roles and activities (For monitoring)
- Organize and train the SoilPal operators and users
- Receive and dispatch the SoilPal devices for all sales, technical and non-technical matters.
- Coordinate with the technical team for all technical support to customers in field or remote.
- Offer basic trouble shooting training and support for the SoilPal.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.Prepare reports on account status include:Number of clients served by Soilpal operators.Product usability reports including breakdowns, maintenance activity etc.Monthly revenues reportsWork with the Finance team to ensure invoicing, payments, follow-ups, and claims owed by the customers are paid in time.
- Number of clients served by Soilpal operators.
- Product usability reports including breakdowns, maintenance activity etc.
- Monthly revenues reports
- Work with the Finance team to ensure invoicing, payments, follow-ups, and claims owed by the customers are paid in time.
- Project Co-ordination
- Schedule and make customer visits when and as needed and in well planned manner.
- Co-ordinate all customer requests and ensure they are met in a timely manner
- Ensure customer feedback is channeled to the right people within Team for immediate action.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive, C-level, and Government.
- Proven experience with CRM software (HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field