Posted on February 10th, 2021 | Last day left to apply | 26 views
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English
Applications License Sales Representative - Nigeria
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications License Sales team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS LICENSE SALES TEAM
Oracle EMEA License Applications team is hiring dynamic and energetic individuals to help customers maximize their investment on E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JDE, Hyperion and Siebel. The team is looking for experienced sales reps with a background in selling these solutions to join.
Oracle ECEMEA has a strong loyal applications install base, that requires support to expand & extend and/or to adopt new technologies. The main objective of the representative is to become a trusted advisor for Oracle's partners and customers. This dynamic individual is responsible for developing pipeline and selling our solutions to both existing and new Oracle customers within a specific territory.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Achieve individual revenue targets (indirect /direct) for assigned territory
• Pipeline and forecast management for your territory
• Establishing, building and nurturing long term, positive business relationships with key partners through forging a deep understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans.
• Maintain close relationships with potential customers, current clients and partners
• Support the development of cloud business by pro-actively proposing hybrid solutions and development working relationship with SaaS Sales teams.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Experience positioning Ebusiness Suite, Peoplesoft, JDE, or Siebel
• Negotiation skills and proven track record in establishing and developing successful long-term business relationships.
• A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills. Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation. Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
• An eagerness to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Regular Employee Hire