Posting Country: EgyptDate Posted: 12-Apr-2021Full Time / Part Time: Full TimeContract Type: Fixed Term Contract
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast, innovate and fight ambiguity at place to shape our digital future.
So we are looking for diverse digital tech lead, responsible for the technical decisions taken within the stack to define technical options and agree on solutions for future streams of work, and to collaborate with Architects to build and agree on architecture designs. Also evaluating the team's work processes and best practices and implementing changes to streamline operations.
Developing high-quality and detailed designs
Approves architecture designs with a focus on standards, performance, flexibility, scalability and security.
Provide code review for team members to ensure quality by validate coding standards and best practices.
Focus on optimizing performance of the system.
Write proof-of-concept code.
Delegating work and assignments to team members.
Creating end goals for the team.
Deliver technical enablers and capabilities.
Setup unit and integration tests.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field
2. 5+ years of full-lifecycle application with excellent experience in design patterns, solid principles and secure programming
3. Excellent in Core Java 1.8+ and SQL Databases (SQLServer)
4. Experience working in cloud-native environments (Doker, Kubernetes), better to be RedHat OpenShift Certified.
5. Experience in Spring framework, Hibernate, redis.
6. Micro-services architectures & APIs
7. Experience in Git, maven, unit test and stress test
8. Working with agile methodologies Scrum or Kanban
9. Good Knowledge and Practicing CI/CD methodologies and tools
10. Experience developing cloud native solutions according to industry best practices.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.