Grow your career with us.
TalentQL hires, develops and manages remote talent for companies across the world ranging from Fortune 500 companies, Nigerian banks to burgeoning startups.
Our talents work out of our talent clusters, the first of which is located in Ile-Ife, Osun State near the famed Obafemi Awolowo University.
We are seeking technical talent who will build a best-in-class digital experiences for clients.
We are looking for candidates comfortable tackling new and evolving challenges, and is eager to contribute to the technical decisions of their teams. We'll put you in a position to succeed and grow your skills - and you'll get plenty of opportunities to do your best work and learn new things along the way.
Why you'll love working with us:
- We invest in you.Personalized learning resources for continuous improvement of both skill and personality.Community engagements and sessions with equally great talent and global facilitators.Career Mentorship from Software Engineers, Engineering Managers and PMs from companies like Google, Facebook and Uber.
- Personalized learning resources for continuous improvement of both skill and personality.
- Community engagements and sessions with equally great talent and global facilitators.
- Career Mentorship from Software Engineers, Engineering Managers and PMs from companies like Google, Facebook and Uber.
- Food all day, Concierge services so you can focus on doing what you do best.
- Competitive salaries with improved work and living environments.
Why we'll love working with you:
- You are teachable, and earnestly look forward to improving yourself as a developer of global standards.
- You are passionate about writing clean code, staying up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies, and continuously improving your skills as a developer.
- You enjoy what you do and are excited to leverage your skills to make an impact on remote projects and team.
- You are willing to move to Ile-Ife, Osun State and work from there.
- Thoughtful, team-oriented, and willing to challenge status quo
- Ability to manage your time, and prioritize your responsibilities to meet deadlines
Required Education and Experience:
Minimum years of coding experience: 2 yr
No educational qualifications required.
- Technical experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading/writing English Language