The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to support the Captain Experience team in making data universally accessible and drive business decisions based on thorough analysis.
You will be accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analytics and empowering the use of data analytics and BI techniques on the Captain Experience journeys. This role will work closely together with the Product and Supply teams and stakeholders, providing insights and solutions to various business issues and driving forward strategic direction.Reporting
This role reports into the Insights & Analytics ManagerResponsibilities
Qualifications/Skills requiredThe ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
· Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
· Strong analytical skills and passionate to work with large sets of data
· Must be process oriented and a logical thinker with a good attention to detail
· Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
· Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable, ideal candidate will know the Supply and/or Customer Experience business
· Ability to write SQL queries against large amounts of data and highly desirable to have experience building data pipelines
· Experience working with multiple Business Intelligence tools, building reports and dashboards
· Passionate about learning new technologies and working on a product of massive scale and impact.
· Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer science or Engineering.