Lenme is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the Lenme teams.
- Work closely with other Lenme teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
- Schedule appointments and demos for potential lenders.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Lenme Enterprise product offerings/solution development skills.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, HubSpot, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Tableau, OpsCon, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- The capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements, and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Lenme.
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from the assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
Lenme is a digital lending platform that connects people looking to borrow money with investors looking to make money through technology and data-driven decisions. We are currently located in San Francisco, Toronto, and Cairo.
Benefits And Perks
- Work from home policy
- Casual attire
- On-site and online training credits
- Employee health and social insurance program
- Paid holidays