Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
After a successful seed funding of $6.2 million dollars, this made one of the largest seed rounds ever raised by a MENA start-up in 2019. Since then, the team at MaxAB have achieved monthly double-digit growth, and over 22,000+ retailers all while developing world tech solutions to help technology deprived areas.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
About the Job :
- 2 years of experience in product management.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product through market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Define Product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features.
- Drive new business and opportunities for the Business Unit and Technology Group.
- Develop new product feature and functionality in partnership with the Engineering and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide customer use-case examples of engineering and act as the primary bridge between customer feedback and requirements. Drive resolution of customer satisfaction issues.
- Manage issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools.
Job Requirements :
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious.
- Strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great at translating data into insights to relevant teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals.
- Flexibility and openness to change.
- Previous experience working with relational databases.Experience with Agile methodology