Valenture is an exciting new start-up in the online education space. Our mission is to evolve what it means to “go” to school by transforming physical limitations into digital opportunities. We do this by providing students worldwide with a fully supported, global online high school experience, steeped in academic excellence and rooted in sustainable practices. We believe in providing more than just a quality online education – we’re dedicated to building and empowering a purpose-driven, global student body and equipping them to make the best of both their individual and collective futures.
- Create monthly content calendar, conceptualise and write content for the blog, newsletters, press releases and partner content
- Manage the posting, community management, reporting and strategy for all social media platforms for Valenture Institute and partners - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram
- Assist Admissions, Student Success and Strategic Partnership team with creating Nurturing Copy for newsletters, School/team updates and events
- Update website and landing page copy when needed
- Work alongside the Paid Media and Creative team to execute campaigns for organic and paid media. Write copy for Paid ad campaigns.
- Assist on content shoots
- Reporting all content marketing rollouts to Head of Communications
- Compile monthly calendars and obtain approval from the Head of Communications
- Review and analyse strategies and research new social media ideas
- Schedule content posting with a social media assistant. Boost top posts to target locations.
- Compile Quarterly Social Media reports which cover strategy and analytics.
- At least 5+ years of experience in media, PR and communications or marketing
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Familiar with a CMS, social media tools, trends and analytics, experience with Mailchimp and Zoho preferred
- A creative and inquisitive mind who takes interest in digital marketing trends
- Fast, diligent worker with excellent communications skills
- Must be able to work independently and must be excellent at time management
ICAS Employee Wellness Programme
Family member discount for Valenture Institute
Voluntary savings Programme