We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publication, websites and establish brand voice. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.What they will be doing:
- Building a friendly and helpful dialogue with our users. We want them to feel supported and good about their personal health.
- Create emails and push notifications that get results.
- Create social media and general copy where required that is in line with our brand voice and positioning.
- Work with development and customer success teams to understand our user segments, and propose iteration on subject lines, content, and calls to action to increase effectiveness over time
- Help create guidelines, share best practices for push and email communications, and champion clarity and consistency in our brand voice.
- Contribute to our test and learn plans and propose ways to grow the performance of our copy.
Who they are:
- You can make everything clear and friendly, from a push notification to an email call to action button.
- You enjoy demystifying complex jargon, processes, and language into something everyone can understand.
- You're highly collaborative and have the ability to communicate your ideas clearly backed up with rationale. You make evidence-based decisions and improvements
- Highly curious, you value the importance of user research and you learn through experimentation and testing.
- You adapt your tone so that it's just right for every stage along the user journey
Nice to have:
- You understand and take into account localization considerations
- You have experience in health tech or telemedicine businesses.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Communications, Marketing, English or related field