Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
We are on a mission to accelerate Africa’s transition to a technology and data driven healthcare sector. We are continually increasing our product offerings in order to multiply the value we deliver to our customers and healthcare stakeholders at large (patients, providers, and payers).
We are looking to hire a Credits Risk Analyst will be responsible for evaluating the risks involved in loan financing by initiating background research on the borrower, analyzing their financial data, and deciding whether or not to extend them credit.
- Use data and analysis to work with others in solving complex problems around profitability, marketing, risk, and operational analysis.
- Uses analytical methods to build credit and risk models including credit underwriting, product optimization, and operational process analysis.
- Design experiments and uses various testing and control strategies for collections, marketing, and operations, analyze results, and build predictive models to forecast future outcomes.
- Review credit applications and credit checks by analyzing the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential customers.
- Consult and negotiate with customers regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Analyze and interpret financial information of potential customers,
- Complete loan application forms and submit them for approval.
- Develop strategies to help improve the loan application process.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in banking, loan collection, and credit risk analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or any other related field is required.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint