Qualifications & Experience
- A degree or diploma in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with developing on the Ethereum blockchain
- Experience with developing Dapps
- Experience with developing smart contracts (ERC20)
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with the working of peer-to-peer networks.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography.
- Samples of source code developed is required to assist in the selection process.
- Training in technologies and methodologies is provided.
- Time and consideration is made for up skilling.
- Applicants should be able to self-study.
- The focus on developers is growth and development.
- Object Oriented (OO) Design
- Design Patterns
- Domain Driven Design
- Database Design
- Modern Web Frameworks
- Network Architectures for clustered (resource and computational), federated and read-write systems
- Crypto Currency
- Ethereum (Dapps and ERC20)
- Message Que Systems
- Concurrent Programming
- Algorithm Analysis
- Interaction Design
- Security Concepts
- The individual concerned should be able to accommodate change as part of normal daily work without experiencing stress.
- The individual should be able to self-manage their time and work schedules to accomplish goals.
- The ability to work within teams and understand the need for communication is important.
- The applicant should be able to receive feedback, learn from criticism and incorporate any changes as needed.
- A keen interest and ability to learn is a must.
- The ability to handle large amounts of new information
- Must be an expert code problem-solver and issue-tracker
No significant physical demands are required as the job is desk-bound.
Beyond the stability of 17 years of successful business operations, a very professional, caring and fun team, the company also has to offer exceptional professional growth to the right candidate.
If you are looking for any of the following benefits, we are looking forward to hearing from you:
- Growth opportunity
- Plenty of challenges to keep your genius mind busy for many years (complex systems, large data, business applications with hardware and software as well as telecommunication, just to mention a few)
- Open communications
- Relaxed working environment (in simple words, no cubicles)
- Lots of technologies to play with (especially if you are a C++ developer as well)
- Benefits such as Medical Aid and RAs
- Free parking
- A great team of developers that appreciate each others skills and help each other grow
- If you think you can handle tons of learning, daily change and fast growth, a feeling of achievement, eager to show your genius skills and experience, we are looking forward to meeting you.