Intergiro is a Swedish FinTech start-up.
We are building a one-stop-shop for businesses, with banking, card issuing, and merchant acquiring all on one platform.
Now we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with cloud platforms based experience to join our team.
You will be responsible for
- Managing the company’s infrastructure
- System configuration management
- System and performance monitoring
- Supporting the full cycle of the delivery process - development, testing, building, deployment, post-deployment
- Supporting the system stability and performance
- Support (IT and general) the work of various teams (mainly developers and QA)
- Databases administration
- Security and system stability audit
Some of the technology you will be working with
- Google Cloud Platform
- Linux/Windows servers
- CI/CD and automation tools
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- NodeJS environment
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- English level - verbal Upper-intermediate and above
- Linux (optionally Windows) server administration
- Database administration: SQL and NoSQL
- Docker and similar tools
- Container orchestration tools
- Monitoring tools: performance, cluster and container monitoring
Optional but appreciated
- Working knowledge for physical hardware: servers, routers, terminals
- Queue management, message brokers
- Experience with NodeJS-specific configuration or similar runtime/frameworks
- Machine clusterization and distributed computing system
- Virtualization (hardware/software)
What Intergiro offers:
At Intergiro, culture is paramount. We believe in the idea of meritocracy where we expect you to have strong views loosely held, to speak truth to power, and to full participation in detailed work. We offer our team members the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working conditions (remote or office-based).
- Offices in Stockholm, Lisbon, London, Minsk, Gdansk, and Malaga with extensive remote working options.
- A service design-focused environment.
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment.
We empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. We empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organization which we hope you’re interested joining.