Posted on October 30th, 2021 | 51 days left to apply | 82 views
We are looking for Devops engineers who take ownership for management of large scale infrastructure while improving reliability and automation. Devops Engineers actively manage the infrastructure software, maintain it & scale it and at the same time passionate about exploring new technologies!
What will you be doing?
● Demonstrable skills and experience in managing, troubleshooting and tuning linux
● Demonstrable experience of working in a high volume, large deployment and multi-
● Experience with industry standard foundation technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP,
HTTPS, DNS and SMTP
● Experience with public cloud providers such as AWS (preferred) and GCP
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
● Experience with Content Distribution Networks such as Akamai and CloudFront
Who are we looking for?
● 5+ years experience in supporting hosted services in a high-volume customer-
● Experience with DevOps tools, processes, culture, distributed systems and
supporting mission-critical systems
● Experience working on Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines using tools
such as Jenkins and GitLab
● Strong knowledge of infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform, Ansible
● Ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
● Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through
● Demonstrated ability to write programs and utilities using a high-level programming
language like Go, Ruby or Python
● Proven experience in running and managing infrastructure at scale using container
orchestration tool AWS EKS