Posted on February 24th, 2021 | Last day left to apply | 62 views
Who we are:
In 2012, we set out to automate the world of market research. Now it’s 2021 and we want to make the world of insights better, to scale expertise and to create the world’s most powerful enterprise research platform.
We knew back then that to have continued success we needed an environment that fosters constant learning and ambitious goals; a place of diverse opinions and experiences, where talented people can do their best work with very little in their way.
To realize our vision, we are constantly in search of people who will bring a different perspective, who will challenge our thinking, create value for our customers and apply themselves passionately to our vision and culture.
At Zappi we work hard to maintain an honest and transparent environment. We are humble; we hold ourselves and each other to account; we listen carefully to leverage our diversity as one of our biggest strengths; we value people who step up and show leadership, whatever their level or experience; and we deeply trust the people who work here to manage their commitments and their own time. If you are motivated by working with brilliant people and solving hard problems, you are going to love it here.
- Proven work experience in DevOps/Security Engineering
- Programming or scripting experience with at least one popular modern language e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, R and Java
- Knowledge of network security and networking technologies e.g. firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-malware solutions, content filtering, log management and network monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services) and their protocols
- Experience with CI/CD processes and concepts using relevant technologies and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Terraform, Chef)
Nice to Have:
- Experience and/or knowledge of AWS Cloud Infrastructure and its security
- Experience and/or knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience and/or knowledge of working with SIEM’s
- Experience and/or knowledge of building Infrastructure as Code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technical discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with Security Best Practices, implementing security solutions
- 3+ years of experience writing code or scripts in a modern programming or scripting language
Personal and Zappi Commitments:
- Prioritise your learning
- Take time to listen deeply before acting
- Aren’t afraid to address challenging issues directly, with compassion
- Lead through inspiration, not coercion and create space for others to lead
- Are comfortable with radical transparency
- Are comfortable with being uncomfortable, change is constant at Zappi
- Are humble and honest
- Listen carefully to each other and our customers
- Fundamentally trust each other
- Leave our egos at the door
- Aren’t afraid to fail
- Want to have a positive impact on our communities and the planet
Zappi is an equal opportunity employer; our diversity is a major strength. We maintain a constant dialogue with our teams and wider communities about how we can become a more inclusive place to work.
- Competitive pay scales benchmarked annually
- Unlimited holidays - this is not a trap! We expect and encourage people to take plenty of leave
- Work in a way that suits your lifestyle with flexible working and travel arrangements to/from work
- Open Plan Office with stocked snacks, fruit, beers and cool drinks
- Nice working setup (High-end spec MacBook Pro + Hi-Res Screen or 2 monitors + keyboard + Mouse + Stand etc.) - i.e. get what you ask for to make you productive
- Free Yoga
- Paid 24h secure parking