If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your role at Impact:
The Digital Designer will be working within the Design team, and will work closely with the social media and broader marketing team to create marketing assets for our website, social media, advertising, and digital campaigns.
You will be designing all social media posts, campaigns, helping to conceptualise marketing campaigns, and acting as the main design support for all social platforms & give support for digital needs in the team.
You will also be responsible for interpreting and applying our brand guide effectively and delivering high-quality work that creates a visual impact.
What You'll Do:
- Design and develop for all social media platforms, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Support lead gen (email blasts, landing pages, newsletters, web banners, direct mail, ad layouts, special event invitations) campaigns.
- Foster teamwork with internal departments (content marketing, product marketing, events, social media, etc) to set an environment conducive to idea exchange, support and excitement for our services and products
- Creation, development, and execution of creative marketing programs that meet ability strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Assist executive team with time-sensitive projects as needed
- Must have the ability to convey concepts through storyboards and verbal communication
- Oversee the design and copywriting of all internal and external marketing projects where needed
- Strength in project management and the ability to multitask and establish personal objectives to meet company deadlines
What You Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field. The equivalent in work experience will be considered
- 3+ years creative services, design, digital, branding, social, email and direct mail marketing experience
- Previous business-to-business marketing experience required
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite, Sketch, Figma, In-Vision, Video & Animation is a plus.
- Strong understanding of social media trends & guidelines. Previous experience in designing for social media.
- High level capabilities of design concepts (color, typography, scale, proportion)
- Knowledge and management skills to oversee all aspects of product, digital marketing, including planning & design
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
During the current time we continue to work from home. Should local and national government advice deem it is safe to go back to office working we will make facilities available to our teams.
mpact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.