Educatly is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
You’ll be part of the operations and marketing team as one of our first team members, you’ll work alongside our Chief Operations Officer, Head of Content, and Head of Marketing to enhance our ability to attract, engage, and serve our users in the best possible way.
You are a perfect fit if you are able to jump right into a fast-paced environment, and able to solve problems creatively. As a young start-up we value solution-oriented and self-driven individuals.
- Optimizing channels performance more fluent in SEO, SEM than social management
- Has the ability to run paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn...)
- Has the ability to run paid search and Google Ads
- Generate the biggest possible number of leads
- Optimize conversion metrics across the funnel
- Budgeting and optimizing CAC
- Run and manage campaigns across channels
- Map and create automated marketing flows on HubSpot
- Optimize campaigns based on feedback from Operations team
- Build user flows and journey for diverse channels of digital acquisition
- Creation of growth hacks to enhance amount of leads
Required skills and qualifications:
- BSc Or MSc in any field related to marketing (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience as a digital marketeer
- Experience in international higher education is preferred
- The ability to use HubSpot and Intercom fluently
- Knowledge in social media funnel management
- The ability to run paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge in LinkedIn funnel management
- Knowledge in Google Ads management
- Managing search campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Knowledge or experience with analytics tools
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability or eagerness to learn how to manage a team
Yes, we're looking for a SUPERSTAR, are you the one?