As a frontend developer you will work alongside other members of the front end team to build out the various user facing elements of our software. The role is focused on development over design, but you should have a good eye for design and be able to translate designs to code accurately.
The role will include working on a number of different projects, including web-apps, mobile apps, microsites and the company website and intranet.
- Responsible for project scoping and wireframing
- Develop different views and components that make up a web application
- Engaging with users to implement better UX experience.
- Attend daily stand ups and work in an Agile environment.
- Assisting the backend developers with API design for front end consumption.
- Testing & QA
- 2-5 years progressive development experience (working or self-taught)
- Demonstrable working web portfolio
- 2 - 3 years working experience with modern JS frameworks: Angular.js/Vue.js/React
- Experience with web services integration (REST, AJAX)
- Experience with version control systems (Git, github, gitlab etc.)
- Strong proficiency with responsive web design
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail with a good sense of design
- Ability to work with a team of developers, communicating professionally and effectively
- Ability to work individually and meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to consistently learn and apply new technologies
- Business awareness
- A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Initiative and self-confidence
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with Typescript
- Experience working with UI Frameworks (Ant Design, Bootstrap, Material)
- Experience working with React Native
- Deep Understanding of ES6 features
- Experience with State Management tools like Redux/Vuex/NgRx
- Experience working in Django Web Framework (Templates etc.)
- Experience with Cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with web security (Oauth, JWT, openAuth)