Posted on March 27th, 2021 | 36 days left to apply | 17 views
The Designer will work with the larger design team to produce design layouts and illustrated scenes and characters for use in online teaching material. The role is highly illustrative and the design will need to be a skilled illustrator. Knowledge of design principles and typography hierarchy are important and the ability to illustrator characters, full scenes, iconography and infographics is a paramount.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
● Work with the Head of Design and senior designers to produce course graphics, illustrations and infographics, for secondary education materials that aligns to company identity guidelines.
● Interpret a brief and produce illustrated characters and scenes based on an internal Illustrative style
● Design and layout marketing materials and web designs.
● Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services where required.
● Increase user friendliness in digital products.
Personal Skills & Attributes
Family member discount for Valenture Institute
Voluntary savings Programme
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, your application is considered unsuccessful at this time.