ealthlane’s mission is to give everyone access to world-class healthcare, enabling longer and healthier lives. We’re investing in technology and building tools to simplify how people understand, track and optimise their health.
- Own, define, design and lead the building of an integrated healthcare platform.
- Interact with users and collaborate with engineering, design, marketing teams and management to refine the vision and develop the strategy.
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap.
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch.
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams by communicating product features and functionality.
- Influence key stakeholders to align intent and prioritisation.
- Determine your teams’ metrics for success.
- Identify new areas for growth and maintain an awareness of market, industry trends.
- Should have a personal motivation to improve health outcomes and entrepreneurial.
- Prior experience building a health product (software, EHR, health super app, hardware, medical device, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills; proficiency in English.
- Sense of ownership, critical thinker and problem solving skills.
- A team player who is great at building professional working relationships.
- Work primarily from our Lagos office. Available to relocate immediately if not based in Lagos.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure; time management skills.
- Empathy and a genuine desire to solve our customer’s problems.
Perks of the job:
Great salary, working environment, colleagues, resources; assistance with relocation; international sickcare insurance for you, spouse, kids; paid holidays; world class training; Healthlane goodies, etc.