Kurtosys Kurtosys empowers financial services firms to create powerful investor experiences and lasting customer relationships through efficient automation of key sales, marketing and customer service processes. The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data, documents, websites and content in a secure, compliant environment. As a result, it is trusted by the world’s leading investment brands to mitigate their risks and reduce their costs while providing the agility to ensure they are first to market. Kurtosys solutions include secure websites and portals, interactive data tools and apps, automated sales presentations, marketing collateral and reporting and document libraries. Kurtosys infrastructure and technology is underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, and Kurtosys teams have a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and operates across three global offices, employing approximately 200 people. The company works with some of the world’s largest financial brands, including banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Our mission is to empower financial services firms to build highly productive, industry-compliant sales, marketing and client service departments. Using our innovative digital experience platform and tools, our customers can accelerate these functions by automating critical business processes and create stand-out investor experiences that lead to lasting relationships with their customers. All while reducing risk with technology that ensures alignment with industry regulations and best practices. As a partner in the pursuit of your success, we work tirelessly to understand your goals, helping you sell more, retain more clients and reduce cost and risk.
Kurtosys Systems is looking for a Head of Product to oversee the development and delivery of our product roadmap, working closely with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and other departments to drive and execute the company’s product vision and strategy, driving product adoption in line with company objectives and financial goals.
- Planning and managing the execution of the product roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders including but not limited to sales, marketing, engineering, design, professional services and customer success, to set expectations and delivery timelines, and to facilitate the design and delivery of product roadmap items.
- Owning and delivering internal product roadmap communication at company, client and board level.
- Taking input from multiple sources and stakeholders, including sales and customer success, as well as client calls, and consolidating feedback into the product vision and roadmap
- Responsible for product pricing working collaboratively with cross-functional departments to ensure sales success.
- Conducting Product and Market evaluations by keeping up to date with changes and developments in the market, liaising with stakeholders, reviewing incoming requests, managing the product roadmap and eliciting feedback from clients, and aligning the Product Roadmap to ensure optimal sales, adoption, product usage and client satisfaction
- Leading, managing and mentoring the Product Management team.
- Overseeing, planning and developing functional specifications and documentation for consumption by developers.
- Participating in the development lifecycle with engineers to ensure functionality delivered meets requirements, is set in achievable timeframes, and by driving QA process to ensure features meet desired level of quality.
- Identifying issues and resolving these timeously.
- Develop training materials and train internal stakeholders on both the use of features and value proposition of functionality.
- Work with customer success to a) ensure functionality is being correctly used by customers and b) gather feedback on its success. Participate and organise customer workshops.
- Representing the business in promoting and advocating the product value and benefits in executive briefing, at marketing events and to existing and prospective clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years’ software product management experience
- 10+ years’ experience leading a software product management department
- Software Engineering or similar degree / diploma
- Certification in Product Management
- Proven track record of planning, defining and launching successful products in the SaaS space.
- Experience working in effective cross-departmental collaboration and delivery.
- Experience working in, as well as managing a team in a global cloud software environment.
- Experience working with Financial Services clients.
- Sound knowledge of the software development lifecycle and agile facilitation.
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordination skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills