Reporting to the Head of the SDS BU (Secure Digital Solutions) Integration Department, your tasks are the following:
- Become aware of the functional scope and write functional specifications.
- Be in charge of technical completion.
- Apply S2M’s certification methodologies and development methodologies for the analysis, design and implementation.
- Finalization of the tests/proceeds books.
- Check the prerequisites.
- Install and produce deployment guides.
- Finalize user guides, operational guides and training support if necessary.
- Participate in training the client’s resources.
- Provide product support operations in interaction with the Support Department.
You are a graduate of an engineering school in computer development, you have 5 to 10 years of experience in the technical and functional management of projects (experience in electronic banking would be a plus), You have a solid knowledge of the following technical environments:
- UNIX/LINUXOracle Forms / ReportsC/C++JAVA
- Oracle Forms / Reports
You are motivated, autonomous, with good communication, service and organizational skills.You are concise and rigorous when it comes to monitoring and conducting projects.You are good at writing and speaking both French and English.
Conditions and benefits
- Type of Contract : -
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Position based à Casablanca
- Compensation conditions -
- Advantages :