Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About the Role:
- At Trella, we see graphic design as a visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Co-build with the marketing team a strong, innovative brand identity.
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the business and market to design and execute specific classifications.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company appropriately.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws, and creating solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs.
- Knowledge with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Adobe After Effects.
- 2+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.