AfricaWorks mission is to unlock Africa’s business potential by creating a leading business community that enables business growth.
AfricaWorks currently operates 9 flexible spaces across 7 cities on the Continent working with freelancers, entrepreneurs, local SMEs and Fortune 500 multinationals.
As part of its growth plan, AfricaWorks is looking to hire a Key Account Manager reporting directly to the CEO.
As a Key Account Manager, you’ll play a crucial role in the company’s quest to become the leading pan African Co-working space. You will bring your skills and ambition for Sales and your determination to succeed to achieve our development targets.
Your role will be mainly:
- Ensure profitable sales volume by acquiring new potential clients.
- Build a trustful long-term relationship with clients.
- Understand customer needs and expectations.
- Developing relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Providing regular reports of progress on new leads to potential clients.
- Work with our marketing department to create content that will attract leads.
- Enlarging the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs.
- Serving as the communication hub between customers and internal team members.
To be a successful candidate, you must have the following skills/experiences:
- Background in Sales and Marketing.
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales / Business Development/Marketing in a fast-paced, challenging and commercial environment, preferably in a B to B industry.
- Preferably strong real estate knowledge. Previous experiences in the Co-working space business is a strong plus.
- Experience working in an international context and / or with international clients.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building strong relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to multi task and develop technical understanding.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong international exposure and deep interest for Africa.
- Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable.
- Bold & Passionate.