People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience to ready them for the corporate world. Applications are invited for the Legal Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Drafting of Legal Advice and Opinions;
• Vetting of legal documents including operational manuals and policies;
• Drafting articles for publication in the internal Legal Brief;
• Drafting and vetting of Contracts;
• Provision of transactional support to the business;
• Participate in contract negotiations;
• Attendance of and advice to different Committees;
• Instructing and consulting with external legal service providers;
• Drafting of briefing notes/Memos to the Executive Management;
• Management and achieving of Contracts; and
• Stakeholder relations management.
• LLB Degree
Technical and behavioural competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Detail orientation
• Desire and potential to learn
• Basic computer skills
• Prioritize tasks as needed