- Company: Kandua
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Internship length: 6 months
- Internship start date: ASAP
Kandua is a fintech startup looking for eager interns to support our growing business needs for 2021. Our flagship product, Kandua.com, is South Africa’s largest online home services marketplace. A seamlessly designed platform, that connects great home service providers to the people who need them, powered by pioneering technology and a passionate, talented team.
As an intern, you will be working closely with a Senior member of the Kandua team, as well as other colleagues who will provide you with real hands-on projects and daily tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The marketer will work under the guidance of the Senior Manager to take ownership of the customer growth mandate of Kandua
- Be the main point of contact for an external consultancy + Agency (Being the main liaison / point of contact between Agency and Kandua)
- Monitor and improve marketing dashboard and rituals
- 20% Month to Month growth of total direct customers by Q4 2021
- Test and establish a new digital channel at least one new channel in marketing stack bringing in 5% (10% ideal, minimum 5%) new customers by Q4 2021uties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant degree in marketing, product work, sales. Any experience in the technology and product world would be helpful
- Inquiring attitude and excited to learn what it takes to make things happen - End to End - from concept, execution to measurement and reporting.
- Creative, open and curious. You’re full of fresh ideas to generate user growth and promote the brand;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- An energetic team player and project manager with a collaborative spirit and the ability to influence and unify the cross-functional team, peers, and leaders
- Action and skilled focus on ensuring results