As a Flutter Developer on our team, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. Occasionally this will require native iOS and/or Android development.
The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining all the apps under our management. This is an opportunity to work on the preeminent Flutter app, which has been featured numerous times by Google, Apple, and major media outlets.
Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps for iOS and/or Android is required. You must have previous experience in iOS and Android development.
- Unit testing: Be responsible for maintaining and expanding the feature set of application.
- Own individual modules and act as the technical SME for them.
- Work with great Engineers and solve difficult problems.
- Learn from skilled veterans on building software and get guidance on your career growth.
- Move and adapt to change at a rapid pace.
- Interface with creative, business, and engineers alike.
- Quick learner with passion to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and being a team player.
- Attention to details and striving for perfection.
- Honest, mature, committed and ensure a high level of communication.
- Dart (Flutter).
- Swift, kotlin or Java is a plus.
- Previous experience with Google Maps and other google apis.
- MVVM architectures.
- BLOC / Redux state management.
- Integrations with 3rd party APIs and/or creation of APIs.
- Firebase platform (especially Cloud Firestore).
- Any additional software languages.
- Prior agency experience and appreciation of visual and product design a strong plus.