Description of role
Ilara Health makes common diagnostics accessible and affordable to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access even basic blood tests. We partner with companies using robotics and AI to lower the cost of diagnostics, integrate their devices into our tech platform, and sell this bundle to doctors with financing.As an Operations Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing operational procedures that are required to run the day to day activities of the company. You will liaise with cross functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire operational experience within the company.
- Receive, Inspect and record inventory in the Inventory account system.
- Minimize lead time from the time of order to delivery
- Leads communication efforts between Suppliers and Ilara Health in establishing availability of Inventory
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates company needs on an on-going basis.
- Provides operational feedback for development of operational strategies.
- Growing and developing existing clients through account specific growth strategies.
- Address operational problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction within the company.
- Be accountable for the commercial performance & growth in share of wallet of accounts.
- Work with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the company
- Proactively report all operational information to the Head of Operations.
- Build strong communication with the sales, product development and Customer Success teams that support clients to establish high customer satisfaction.
- Be Organized.
- Ability to manage the whole relationship cycle.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions for our customers.
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments for customer satisfaction
Who You Are
- Ability to understand medical devices and healthcare value chain
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships
- Self-starter who is capable of working autonomously