AfricaWorks mission is to unlock Africa’s business potential by creating a leading business community that enables business growth.
AfricaWorks currently operates 9 flexible spaces across 7 cities on the Continent working with freelancers, entrepreneurs, local SMEs and Fortune 500 multinationals.
As part of its growth plan, AfricaWorks is looking to hire an Operations Manager reporting directly to the CEO.
As an Operations Manager your role will be mainly:
- Define the Standards & Processes:SOP Manual.Implementing Reporting Systems.
- SOP Manual.
- Implementing Reporting Systems.
- ExperienceBe a brand captain.Ensure AfricaWorks standards are implemented across the continent.
- Be a brand captain.
- Ensure AfricaWorks standards are implemented across the continent.
- Operational Excellence
- Leading KPIs.
- Connect/Align operations with overall business departments (Finance, Commercial, Marketing, HR).
- Growth and Integration Management
- Ensure smooth integration of new developments and Openings.
- Proper planning of new Openings / Proactive coordination with the Growth Team.
- Background in Business Management/Administration.
- 3 years of experience in Hospitality Operations.
- Excellent writing & oral skills in English, French is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and develop technical understanding.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong international exposure and deep interest for Africa.
- Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable.
- Bold & Passionate.