Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Packet Core Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical, 5G Core solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- A leader with vision providing solution consultancy to targeted customers.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end 5G Core solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence built
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: B.Sc. Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum years of experience: 7-10 Years
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud, Packet Core, Virtualization, Cloud Native Technologies
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.