We are an American based company looking to hire a Product Owner to join our exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa.
Do you love, live, and breathe payment systems? Ideas are always plentiful in a startup environment, especially in the crypto space, we need someone to help prioritise and introduce the best solutions for our platform through detailed unpacking or grooming of the requirements to lay them up for engineering.
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced ever-growing, profitable, venture-backed company. We are looking for a highly driven, analytical team-player with a positive attitude and the experience to guide payment engineering teams through all stages of the production lifecycle.
Job Type: Remote
Qualifications and skills:
- 5 years of experience in a Product role
- 5 years of experience previously as an analyst in payment integrations an advantage
- Direct coordination experience in FinTech product development
- Analytical and meticulous – can easily find edge cases when translating requirements
- Exceptional written and in-person presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Attention to detail and the tenacity to make sure quality standards are high
- Gain a deep understanding of the country's expansion and existing country growth needs, identify and fill payment gaps and generate new ideas that ensure growth, customer experience and drive easy deposit methods.
- Identify areas need improving or updating, finding solutions based on thorough research and deep analysis
- Research for product solutions including analysis of internal analytics data, consumer and competitive analysis, summarising, and presenting insights
- Define acceptance criteria and critical metrics that define the success of a payment solution, and continue to monitor throughout the production lifecycle
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognising the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with our Mission, Vision and Values
- Be a role model for our culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilise working relationships with internal business partners across the organisation and external business contact
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!