We are looking for a Project Manager who is highly skilled in Projects, workforce management, process and systems within an educational context.
Project Management is an enabling role that is tasked in supporting the Operations Manager by ensuring responsible planning and project oversight. Project managers plan and designate project resources, monitor budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Initiate planning processes for new course development.
- Work with project management and various operational stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are adhered to and that project communication takes place in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaboratively with project management, follow up and ensure sign-off of team members Learning Technology Asana tickets.
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including Learning Technology, Faculty, Student Success, and Subject Matter Experts, to plan long-term views of the production schedule that takes all production teams’ capacity balances into account to ensure effective delivery of product and maximise the utilisation of all resources.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Maintaining weekly project communications and reporting mechanisms
- Suggesting workflow and business process changes where appropriate in order to improve efficiency and the achievement of project plan goals
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or a related field
- Background in publishing or production environment is preferred
- Experience in technology and start-up sectors is advantageous
- Familiarity with project management and task assignment software advantageous
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail commensurate with an aptitude for big picture thinking
- Valenture is a fast growing and evolving working environment - flexibility and comfortability with change are essential
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for data analysis and capacity building
- Ability to multitask (to the next level).
- Be a peoples person
- Be attentive and confident
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, consistently amicable and responsive in dealing with all people, both externally and internally.
- Ability to simply convey concepts, principles and procedures.
- Strong technical proficiency in working on different systems (training will be provided).
ICAS Employee Wellness Programme
Family member discount for Valenture Institute
Voluntary savings Programme