The Project Manager is an enabling role that is tasked in supporting the Product Owner and other functional and departmental leads by planning all activities and timelines, and ensuring production and delivery of educational content takes place accordingly. The key measure of success is the development and delivery of learning materials on time and according to schedule.
- Designing workflows and schedules in collaboration with department heads and team leads.
- Designing, setting up and maintaining Asana and other projects to enable team members to conduct their work independently according to the designed schedule.
- Identifying and facilitating the mitigation or removal of risks and blockers.
- Work with other project managers and various stakeholders to design and develop business processes which are fit for purpose.
- Assist Leadership team in day-to-day coordination and management of product development and business operational activities, including by not limited to timetabling, process, project planning and systems.
- Meeting with stakeholders to check and report on project status and progress.
- Monitor, control and perform activities to support business operations to meet company goals.
- Plot, plan and manage capacity for all team members for which this is required. Work together with heads of departments to optimise capacity utilisation within the respective teams.
- Plan all resource allocations for all team members where required according to the drivers and variables set by the business.
- Work closely with the heads of departments to implement processes to support the achievement of target KPIs.
- Degree in business administration, or a related field preferred.
- 2 years of experience as a project manager or in a similar position.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for data analysis and capacity building
- Excellent interpersonal skills, consistently amicable and responsive in dealing with all people, both externally and internally.
- Ability to simply convey concepts, principles and procedures
- Stable internet connection required
- Having your own laptop would be an advantage but is not a requirement
Family member discount for Valenture Institute
Voluntary savings Programme
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, your application is considered unsuccessful at this time.