Omniful helps clients in the retail sector, such as brick-and-mortar retailers, dark store operators and distributed e-commerce companies do order fulfilment faster and better.
We are making a strong push to grow our SaaS platform in KSA and we are looking for a versatile, customer-obsessed and passionate go-getter who can jumpstart and manage our sales function and relationships.
As a Sales Development Representative, your primary role is to generate new business opportunities by finding potential clients to prospect and qualify into new business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
You will conduct high-level conversations with business owners and operational staff about their business and the challenges they face with their operations.
Being a smaller team, you will work cross-functionally with all departments to help our customers define, adopt and validate the value of Omniful.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect into net new business accounts that fit into Omniful's ideal customer profile (calls, emails, social, etc).
- Conduct high-level qualification calls to executives in our target accounts and interested inbound prospects.
- Identify mutually beneficial relationships with partners, helping to strategize new sales opportunities.
- Work with Marketing and the rest of the sales team to run successful monthly events (online or in-person).
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and position Omniful as a potential solution.
- Develop processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Engage decision-makers in targeted prospect accounts.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and partners.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
- Research and understand the competitive landscape and be able to convey why Omniful is better than other solutions.
- Achieve quotas on a quarterly and annual basis by working closely with Account Executives according to the sales plan through driving the entire sales cycle.
- Qualify prospects and develop new sales opportunities.
- Practice strong sales process management and drive opportunity closure.
What You’ll Need
- Ideally, you’ll have at least one year’s experience as a Business Development Representative or Sales Development Representative, working in Technology and/or SaaS sales.
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role.
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills.
- Great organization and time management skills are essential.
- Proficient in the use of CRM software (HubSpot), & MS Office (Excel)
- Native Arabic speaker with extraordinary verbal, written & presentation English.