WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Scrum Master you will support one or more delivery teams within a fast-paced application development environment. Moreover, you will be also a critical member of the delivery teams empowered to help build high performing teams, build shippable product, and be responsible for leading Agile project coordination to support various upstream and downstream teams.
- Serve as Scrum Master/Agile Coach for 1 -2 scrum teams
- Ensure the Team follow the Agile Process & Reflect Agile and Scrum values to the team.
- Enhance the Team agility/productivity
- Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations
- Facilitate the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality
- Help the team to keep focused (e.g. by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the team).
- Help the team to maintain their Scrum tools (Story board, Action board, charts, backlogs, etc.)
- Coaching team members (e.g. with one-on-one coaching).
- Mediating through conflicts.
- Helping the team to make decisions.
- Fostering the developer team’s self-organization.
- Facilitating meetings for the team. This includes preparing, moderation, postprocessing
- Helping the team to get rid of impediments.
- Suggesting new metrics for the team as catalysts for change.
- Helping to write or split user stories.
- Helping to write or adapt product visions.
- Helping to order product backlog items.
- Helping with the release planning.
- Being familiar with the team’s work (i.e. the product).
- Graduate of Computer science bachelor degree or equivalent, and having a software development background
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Very good understanding of agile principles and processes.
- Strong customer orientation, teamwork, and high level of commitment.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, and technical skills along with strong technical writing skills.
- Strong record of accomplishment of setting and achieving goals.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel for customer meetings
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional European languages desirable, German a strong plus.
- Being a Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
- Experience with consumer mobile services/ apps preferred.
- Interest in entertainment products (music, games, video).