YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
We’re looking for someone to join our Accounting team, you’ll be working with and alongside talented and passionate people around the world. We are looking for a highly accountable, flexible individual, who is technically excellent, works hard, can nurture productive working relationships, and operate with a considerable degree of autonomy
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Accounting for commercial organizations (full support);
- Work with primary accounting documents and cash operations flows in financial activities of clients in accordance with the legislation of Morocco and according to the client needs;
- Preparation of regular tax and other statutory reports of the clients;
- Consultation of the clients on tax, accounting, labor and civic laws of Morocco;
- Preparation of the management reporting for the clients;
- Restoration of accounting of the client company;
- Contribute towards identification and management of risks and exposures to ensure compliance with legislation, contract and service agreement where applicable and Glovo policy and management processes
- To assist during the external audit process and provide required reports to auditor
- To provide other staff responsible for finance with the training, advice and information they require to carry out their functions
- Preparation of fixed assets report as part of monthly reporting and schedule for audit purposes
- Supports the development and implementation of organizational strategies and plans for internal generation and management of funds to ensure financial sustainability
- Prepare bi monthly report/summary on outstanding imprest balances
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports for Management
- ACCA/CPA Certified;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role or financial control
- Experience of working with Consultancies or in small/medium organisation, especially in the service sector is an advantage
- Experience with accounting systems (QuickBooks is a strong advantage)
- Auditing, Book-keeping and accounts & Budget planning and control
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, Charts etc) & MS Office Package
- Knowledge of the English language ( at least intermediate level),
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility
- Work under minimum supervision
- Curiosity with an appetite to learn by doing
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Glovo credits (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, weekly lunches, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!