Posted on April 12th, 2021 | Last day left to apply | 40 views
About The Role
As a Backend Engineer at SALORA, you will architect highly-performant, reliable, scalable
applications. You will work closely with other backend developers to design/develop GraphQL APIs under microservices architecture, you will be working with open source technologies such as Redis/ELK stack, integrating 3rd party APIs, maintaining server infrastructure, monitoring metrics.
What You'll Do
• Contribute to the design and implementation of scalable database architecture and server-side infrastructure, built for high concurrent user traffic.
• Design and develop GraphQL API to support frontend functionalities.
• Oversee and track metrics for monitoring system stability and security
• Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation
• 5+ years backend development experience.
• Proven experience of shipping high-quality product features on schedule
• Experience implementing sophisticated projects with multiple dependencies
• Extensive experience with Node.js
• Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Demonstrated success in continuous integration, automated testing, source control, and other DevOps methodologies.
• Comfortable with Linux.