Posted on March 30th, 2021 | Last day left to apply | 126 views
To undertake the process of understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
· Determine high level requirements, business drivers and a rough sizing of projects.
· Identify business areas which will be impacted by implementation.
· Each area identified may need to address changes to its people, processes and technology.
· Identify a set of stakeholders that need to be involved in creating and validating business requirements.
2. Business Requirement Specification (BRS)
· Compile elicit requirements using interviews (one-on-ones), document analysis, requirements workshops (JAD Sessions), surveys, site visits (sitting with users), use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, process and workflow analysis.
· Acquire a good understanding of the business and current relevant processes with associated benefits, limitations and faults as well as the impact on other processes and applications.
· Document the Business Requirements Specifications (BRS) (which may include business processes, user stories, workflow diagrams, etc).
· Review the BRS with the client, using appropriate formats such as presentations and walk-through discussions.
· Obtain sign-off on BRS from relevant stakeholders.
3. User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Preparation
· Prepare and plan testing.
· Conduct user acceptance testing on basis of requirements.
· Once business (super users) proceeds to UAT, handle client queries and do analysis on errors (if required).
· Refer errors back to development team and maintain logging and documentation aspects.
· Validate and verify the test results obtained by others in the team.
· Once testing is complete, obtain client sign-off on testing.
4. Business Relationship Management (BRM)
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
· Communicate with business leadership to evaluate joint initiatives and proposals to see how they align with established roadmaps and business priorities.
· Contribute, generally, as a member of the project delivery team to the successful delivery of approved project outputs
5. Innovation Design Thinking
· Generate ideas within a collaborative environment using a range of BA techniques.
· Conduct research on usability and customer experience.
· Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
· Oversee and contribute to the development of the screens.
· Conduct testing to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance with the scope.
· Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems.
· IT related degree/diploma, Dip.BA (FTI or equivalent), UX/UI Certification
· 5 years’+ experience in Business Analysis
· Strong understanding of wireframe tools.
· 5 years’+ experience in IT Development
· 5 years’+ experience in Project management
· Technology - Microsoft applications, Process methodology BPMN, JIRA, Confluence and Azure DevOps and Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision.
· IT Governance - TOGAF, BABOK, Agile