Live & breathe all things design? PayFast needs you.
PayFast is looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to make their mark and enhance our marketing material.
You’ll have the opportunity to create new sales and marketing materials to be used across multiple communication channels, while maintaining the in-house style guide. This will include optimising the digital design experience across online platforms such as our website, promotional mailers, as well as social and paid media. Ideally you’ll also have some experience in designing for print, such as flyers, brochures, pull up banners and other marketing collateral. You will form part of the marketing department reporting directly to the Marketing Design Lead.
There’s potential overlap with UX/UI and front end development, so an interest or experience in any of those fields would be beneficial.
● Excellent design skills with a strong portfolio
● Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other visual design tools
● Experience working with cross-functional teams using collaborative design and workflow tools
● Understanding of HTML and CSS advantageous
● Experience with WordPress advantageous
● Competency in Repro and preparation for print media advantageous
● Knowledge or experience in ecommerce and/or payments systems, google Apps, Invision etc.
● Deadline driven
● Innovative, creative and resilient
● Excellent attention to detail, both functional and aesthetic
● Be able to work independently and prioritise
● Strong communication skills
● Good time management skills
● Ability to adapt and respond effectively to feedback and implement changes in timeous manner
● Stay up to date with the latest design
● Functional under pressure and maintains a positive attitude
● 3+ years’ experience within a similar role
● Diploma or a degree in a relevant area Business, Marketing, Communication
● Advantageous knowledge of ecommerce, payments, B2B fintech and financial services website & content management. Social media software and event management.
● Detail-oriented and puts a high value on accuracy
● Team player, and able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
● Passionate about design and the work you deliver
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Energetic and hard-working, must have a problem-solving attitude