Reporting Directly to the CPO, Interactive Product Designer is a master of User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) disciplines. In this role, he/she will help create, evolve, and reimagine user experiences for Boostiny web-platforms, mobile applications, and other digital properties to create a successful customer experience. We view the customer’s experience as paramount to delivering market-leading products and as important to customer value as the underlying functionality – it must be visually pleasing, easy to use and enjoyable!
UI/UX Interactive Product Designer will drive design concepts, conduct research to understand customer use cases, guide user A/B testing, create UX flows/prototypes and define final design requirements. You will own and lead multiple projects partnering directly with Product Management, Software Engineering, to develop strategy and execute your designs to drive users adoption, engagement, and long-term user retention through superb product and user experience design.
The ideal candidate will thrive on the opportunity to solve complex product usability and design challenges.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Produce high-quality visual designs, illustrations to convey a story narrative or idea from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and web.
- Rapid prototyping & mock-ups to visualize ideas
- Balance art with corporate branding and business objectives
- Develop the design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams; express concepts verbally and visually.
- Attend status/kick-off meetings, creative review meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect the brand, enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into all our creative and brand assets.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage details for multiple projects efficiently while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile and web application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Ensure design vision is executed consistently across all digital properties including web and mobile applications (iOS & Android).
- Provide UI/UX thought leadership to product reviews and oversee the enforcement of UI/UX standards.
- Conduct user research and usability testing throughout the design process including A/B testing of proposed functionality to determine optimal interaction and visual design.
- Bring user experience design concepts to life by creating deliverables including user flows, storyboards, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes as part of an Agile development team.
- Concisely document and express user experience standards that can be readily understood and applied by both leadership and developers.
- Become a student of the market and competitive landscape.
- Advocate for and be the champion of the end user in all aspects of the Agile Scrum process.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design, UX or Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
A minimum of 3 years’ experience:
With user centric design ideally as part of a cross functional Agile team in the consumer space.
Delivering digital assets (HTML5, CSS, images, Adobe XD and PSD) for development teams to utilize in delivering the finished solutions.