Posted on March 28th, 2021 | 47 days left to apply | 45 views
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About The Role：Marketing team are so important to every expansion team. We're looking for a Marketing Lead to help bolster brand presence and attract new customers through exciting and innovative marketing strategies and campaigns, and also to take care of the marketing function at the very beginning of our business. Being part of the marketing team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.
● Define and implement a framework to identify and priorities strategies and campaigns in new country
● Strategy. Get the insights, plan, prioritize and execute the projects to reach our growth goals
● Set up and lead the media agency pitch, selection, negotiation, objective setting, evaluation, management of media vendors
.● Develop the brand’s media strategy, audience definition, integrated media plans for both offline and online channels.
● Build our marketing measurement capabilities (analytics, methodologies and dashboards) for media, partnerships, sponsorships, social media, events and other marketing efforts.
● Develop attribution to set up marketing mix modeling and other multi-channel attribution models for efficient media mix.
● Integration and optimization of the user journey across all digital touch points such as CRM, Social Media, Youtube, Web, SEO.
● Stakeholder Relationship. Manage and work with different stakeholders in order to set campaigns, budgets, and projects along the region
● Work cross-functionally and with marketing team across the country to help establish the systems and processes that will consistently drive our business growth
● 6+ years experiences working on marketing, advertising and other relevant areas, agency experience preference.
● A thorough understanding of marketing for business growth
● Ability to make data-driven suggestions and constantly iterate on what will best and achieve maximum impact
●Ability to manage integrated campaign and administrate cross-functional coordination.
● Startup hustle and strong minded