Who we are?
Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and the application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Collaborate with a cross-functioning and self-organizing team to design and ship apps iteratively in an Agile environment.
- Review of product requirements.
- Writing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Perform functional and UI testing for new or modified features based on quality and usability standards.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our products and components.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
- 6+ years of experience in Software Testing (Mobile + Web) applications.
- ISTQB Certificate is preferred.
- High understanding of software engineering principles.
- Good Knowledge of test automation and performance tools.
- Experience with Agile Software Development.
- Good Knowledge of testing REST APIs using REST-Assured, Postman, or similar.
- Good Knowledge of JIRA and bug reporting.
- Thorough understanding of the testing process, test cases, test plans, and bug/defect reports.
- Highly dynamic and hardworking.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer?
- You would work with a partially remote team of different nationalities on products in multiple industries, different countries and at various stages.
- Awesome work environment.
- Unlimited vacations.
- Quarterly bonuses based on meeting certain milestones.
- Annual professional development budget focused on your continuous learning and growth with us.
- Work from home policy.
- Social and family medical insurance.
Note: We currently work from home due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.