We are looking for passionate and organized Senior Technical Writer to join our team! you will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our products.
- Meets with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes. Conducts interviews.
- Works with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the technical recommendations, concepts, and documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Gathers feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers to improve technical documents.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Plans writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
- Creates or works with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Proven experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Competitive compensation package
PTO, full medical and dental coverage, etc.
Opportunity to travel and work onsite with U.S. customers
In-house Technical and English training programs
Dedicated learning time (check out our 4Plus1 Program) [link]
Interest free loans
Flexible work schedules
Perks: events, sponsored lunch, game area, rooftop hangout + more