Who we are?
Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and the application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
- Implement new features to deliver Web Applications features and diabetes data visualizations.
- Maintain and improve Web Applications.
- Leverage the latest React technologies to engineer clean, modularized, and well unit and integration tested TypeScript code.
- Build out our components library for the web and contribute to our design system.
- Integrate micro services, negotiate API contracts, and architect modern client data caches.
- Work with DevOps to set up custom CI/CD pipelines for web and mobile at scale.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Build and work with a passionate team to develop outstanding technological solutions for international markets.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in Front-end development.
- You have a proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- You have a basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Strong understanding of TypeScript.
- Knowledge or experience of Flutter is preferred.
- You know how to debug web applications and how to implement client-server communication with technologies such as HTTP, AJAX, RESTful JSON services & Websockets.
- You have strong experience in interfacing/integrating with API’s.
- You built systems using Gulp/Grunt.
- You have a full understanding of version control systems like Git.
- You have familiarity with software like sketch, Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
What we offer?
- You would work with a partially remote team of different nationalities on products in multiple industries, different countries and at various stages.
- Awesome work environment.
- Unlimited vacations.
- Quarterly bonuses based on meeting certain milestones.
- Annual professional development budget focused on your continuous learning and growth with us.
- Work from home policy.
Note: We currently work from home due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.