Who are we?
We are a small, highly-skilled, flexible and client-driven SEO agency with our hearts in Cape Town and our clients based in the US, UK and Canada
We're a remarkable team of driven, diligent and creative individuals. We passionately believe that businesses should ooze integrity, that work should be whole-heartedly enjoyable and that results should always be phenomenal!
We are continuously working with truly exceptional clients while staying ahead of search engine developments for the betterment of our clients’ businesses. We like to pride ourselves on the fact that we have been at the forefront of search engine marketing craft almost since its inception.
We're excited for the future. Our fiercely world class company is expanding and we need people who love what they do, are always looking for better solutions and not afraid to take a few risks to make something absolutely great. If this sounds like you, then you are our sort of individual. Come and join the team of expert SEO Professionals in our Cape Town, South Africa office..
Let’s talk about you:
We’re open to persuasion but we would normally expect you to;
- Have at least 5 years experience
- Show a sound knowledge of Schema, advanced HTML tags (eg hreflang) etc
- THE ABILITY TO DOCUMENT SEO CHANGES
- Client communication skills a must
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- Have a good knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- Make technical recommendations to developers
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Thorough understanding of link acquisition
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to a website by community building
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Understand the complexities of anchor text ratios
- HAVE A PASSION FOR SEO
Did we say, have a passion for SEO?!
- Understand the online casino market and have experience in it
- Any experience in link acquisition in the gaming sector an advantage