What you will do:
- Design and develop new consumer applications and enterprise software with no-code or hybrid CMS platforms. Must know how to develop and deploy WordPress plugins and custom applications/websites. You should also be willing to learn, adapt/deploy applications on no-code software like Bubble, Webflow, afresco, etc)
- Create and test functional prototypes to reach the best possible customer experience
- Structure the back-end of the application
- Conceptualize the tech architecture
- Participate in the constant improvement of the processes to become more efficient
- Keep an eye on the best no-code / low code tools to implement for developing new functionalities
- Work with the product team to create B2C and B2B products
- Maintain existing software code for clients or internal products
We have a wide variety of projects and systems. Here are some skills that will come in handy
We have a wide variety of projects and systems. Here are some skills that will come in handy:
- Advanced proficiency with at least one scripting language like PHP.
- You have solid knowledge and experience working and customizing no-code tools like webflow, bubble, glide apps, wordpress.
- You have previous experience in building no-code web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle, processes and dev ops.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment and a quick learner.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Work with the account services & planning team to conceptualize, Plan, Implement & develop new innovative technology solutions for Webcoupers & her clients.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Develop mobile-friendly and conversion-optimized websites using prototypes developed by designers
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- Basic knowledge of typography and design, with the ability to create simple and usable interfaces.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
Years of Experience needed – 2-3years