Title: Supply Chain Data Administrator
Location: Dakar, Senegal
Report to: Head of Supply Chain
About the Role:
You will be an important person involved in ensuring we can deliver agricultural products to smallholder farmers. You will report to the Head of Supply Chain. Your main responsibility will be to administer the systems used for supply chain and logistics. This work includes delivery planning, mapping important data, and supporting reports and dashboards for the team. You will collaborate with team members at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman's terms and to explain design options and their potential impact.
- Data management: Perform data uploads and changes, and implement rules and automation.
- Data quality: support data quality and data reconciliation efforts at important points of the year.
- System management: this includes user and license management, managing delivery sites and truck planning, calendars, and staff assignments.
- Communication and support: communicate changes to plans, share updates, understand and share reports or dashboards, fix issues, and be responsive to any new support requests.
- Documentation: Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Training: New user and ongoing user training.
- Work with integrated applications. We are using a data warehouse, data reporting systems (like Tableau), and this will require working within those systems.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, especially with data administration
- Familiarity with using common data quality tools and best practices
- Excellent planning, coordination, and communication skills
- French and English fluency and experience using it in a work environment.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Retirement plan contributions
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!