Job Title: Talented Full Stack Developer
Location: UK or similar time zone (Remote OK)
We are easyMoney, part of the easy family of brands. Over 90 million people used easy goods and services in 2019.
Our vision is to make better financial products available to everyone. We are looking for a talented developer to extend our existing platform, building microservices, working on the core API and introducing new features on the main platform. You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
You will have the ability to work independently on full feature sets bringing product specifications to life. You will assist with taking requirements from management and formulating solutions, along with mentoring the other developers. Ability to oversee development projects a must.
We are a small team who are rapidly extending and improving our platform so your contributions will quickly get into real world use. A great opportunity to work in a startup environment but at the same time for a global brand.
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience leading development projects
- Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
- Contribute to company standards and best practice
- Identify risks and mitigate them It would be beneficial if you have:
- General interest in the fintech space
- Experience or interest in React Native and/or Native Script
- Experience in web development frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and/or ExpressJS
- Linux and cloud infrastructure administration with devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Amazon AWS knowledge
- Test driven development advocate About easyMoney easyMoney is a financial products platform, with a vision to make better financial products available to everyone. We are part of the easy family of brands which has up to 99% market recognition across Europe.
- Flexible working – either work from home (country of your choice) or from amazing Chelsea, London office with Gym, Ping Pong, Pool, Table Football, Bar etc.
- Friendly and supportive team
- Free easyMoney Plus membership (discounts at 1,500+ retailers)
- Welcome package including Apple laptop or equivalent of your choice with headphone, mouse etc.
- Working on exciting initiatives at the forefront of fintech
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours