Front end application developer will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. The goal is to be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Head of Engineering
FrontEnd Dev Team
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by UI/UX developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow industry best practices
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort by direct communication and constant update of development tracking tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute when required to creating and updating data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of Software.
- Participate in code-review of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
B.Sc. degree in Computer science or Information technology related course
EXPERIENCE (Number of relevant years)
A minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a Front-end developer
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel and CodeIgniter web frameworks
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them, browser testing and debugging
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
- Must be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Must have excellent execution skills and be passionate about achieving excellence
- Committed to learning and personal development with an ambitious growth mindset
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Communication skills & active listening
- Empathy with users
- A sense of ownership
- Patient and understanding
- investigation & diagnostic skills