Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
If you’re looking to start an IT career with international experience and an encouraging work environment, then this opportunity is just for you.
Who are we ?
CloudLink takes pride in procuring the “Next Gen” cloud experience and IT consultation to its customers. We are a team of highly skilled professionals that will guide and assist you in efficiently planning, designing, building, running, and optimizing your cloud environments. Our dedicated experts offer a range of services to our valuable customers varying from automation, proactive monitoring, management, and maintenance of our customer’s cloud environment.
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Excellent English Level
- Proficiency using WordPress
- Experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
- Strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
- Keen attention to details
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.